Digital Health Labs is an innovative research consultancy specialising in technology-driven research in pharmacoepidemiology, health economics and outcomes research.
Real World Data & Analytics
Our team has an in-depth understanding of the various real-world data (RWD) sources available in the UK and Europe, and how these may be best employed to support pharmaceutical products.
Our experts have worked in, and carried out research in, UK primary care, giving us unique perspectives to the nature of the data. Combined with our in-house software development and data science capabilities, we have helped our clients to address complex questions, adding value to their programmes. Our services support the entire journey in using RWD to support pharmaceutical products, from objectives & strategy formulation to actionable insights.
- Literature review
- RWE consulting
- Data acquisition, collection and management
- Statistical analysis and interactive visualisation
- Post-authorisation efficacy studies
- Observational / non-observation cohort studies
- Clinical prediction modelling & validation
Health Economics & Outcomes Research
Our team has in-depth understanding of the requirements and workings of HTA agencies in the UK and Europe. We have successfully supported our clients with reimbursement submissions, across various disease areas and HTA agencies including UK NICE, Scottish SMC, Welsh AWMSG, and Dutch ZIN. Our services cover the entire process of evidence generation for reimbursement applications:
- Meta-analysis / Network Meta-analysis
- Systematic literature review
- Health economic modelling
- Strategy & consulting
- HTA submission & dossiers